Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 11th....

A little update on my pregnancy (I'm almost 38 weeks)... had an appt. with my Dr. yesterday and she went ahead and scheduled me for the 11th. So, if Claire doesn't come on her own before then, this will be the day. The high risk dr. doesn't want to keep her inside past 39 weeks b/c of her size and they know FOR SURE at 39 weeks that everything is fully developed. I would still rather go into labor on my own but at least I know that at the latest, in just over a week, we'll be headed to the hospital to start the process to meet our daughter! YAY!

Today got me worried a bit...I still go get monitored twice a week and I went today in the midst of feeling SUPER sick all day. I felt like I had some sort of stomach bug and wasn't able to keep much down, including fluids. My amniotic fluid level is normally around 14 and it was 6 today. If gets below 5 they send you straight to the hospital. So, I'm thankful it's above 5 but a little nervous since I don't go to get monitored again until Monday. She told me to drink a ton, hoping it stays down and to take it easy. I just pray my fluid stays above 5 and I don't have to be rushed in for an emergency c-section :( Say a prayer that this little girl stays active throughout the weekend so I know she is doing ok.

1 comment: