Thursday, April 8, 2010

Last couple days...

Claire has definitely fooled me several times in the past week. I told Daniel several nights, "this is it." The contractions were strong but never lasted long enough or got close enough together to send us to the hospital, unfortunately. This week summed up my last appointment with my OB and my last time getting monitored. Looks like Claire is holding out until Sunday at 2am when I go in to start the induction process. I sure wish she would just come on her own to avoid this long and drawn out process of them inducing me, but since this little stinker is small, doctors say we gotta get her out before I go past due.

So, I've been trying to enjoy my last couple days of mommy to one but my body isn't allowing me to be much fun. With the constant, INSANE heartburn (that I just cannot wait to get rid of) and insane pressure and aching, things have been pretty low key around here. I am hoping that on Saturday I feel okay enough for us to have a fun day together as a family. I will just push through b/c I will know that a day later I will be meeting our daughter and that is VERY exciting!

We'll keep you updated...gotta go grab some Tums...

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! She is almost here! I can't wait to meet her and see her sweet face. Praying everything goes smoothly and quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the final hours before meeting Miss Claire! I know you are beyond ready and so very excited! Thinking of you & Dan-yellow... :)

    ReplyDelete