Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our Growing Little Girl

I had my ultrasound today to check Claire's growth to see if we would be meeting her on Monday(which was previously scheduled by my doc) or waiting a little longer. This little girl grew over a lb. in 3 weeks which was a huge jump since she wasn't growing in the normal range before. So..she is above the 10th percentile now (in between 10th-15th) so she isn't considered growth restricted anymore. She is borderline but b/c she is doing so well, there is no need to induce and get her out early. Great for her, she gets to cook some more...kinda hard to hear on my end b/c I was SO looking forward to Monday and not being pregnant anymore! Of course, we praise God that our little girl is growing better and doing great. I still have to go get monitored twice a week to make sure she is doing well and that my fluid stays in normal range. So, I guess we will meet her when SHE decides. Because she is borderline on her size and her blood pressure, they won't let me go past my due date (4/17) so...I can make it a couple more weeks! Maybe she'll be sweet and come before that! As for now, I'll try to wait patiently and enjoy my last couple weeks with just one child, our sweet little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment