Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Claire Update


I'm gonna be a big brother!!!

So, I had an appointment with my OB today and I wasn't expecting her to schedule my induction for Claire!!! She said, let's go ahead and schedule it and then if she decides to grow and they want to keep her on the inside longer, then they can always change it. So, Monday the 29th at 9:30 is when I'm scheduled to go in! Wow, that is REALLY close and I am so excited. It's weird that I'm not going to just go into labor naturally like I did with Carson...weird to know THE DAY but exciting at the same time! I'm still getting monitored twice a week and have an ultrasound to see how she's growing next week. Here's how excited Carson and Olivia are to meet Claire...they are waiting patiently as I AM NOT! :)
We'll just have to put that saw away that Carson is holding, we don't want to lose any limbs right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment