Thursday, December 23, 2010

Face it...

I do NOT do a good job at keeping up with my blog...terrible job actually. I think that those that view this also see pics on my Facebook page, so maybe that's why I'm not as motivated. Maybe I should start using it to write more instead of post pics, I don't know but if I don't do something different, it's going to be non-existent here soon!

To update you, life has been good and busy in the Newell house... and full of sickness. Carson and Claire were both sick for at least 5 days each and they did not overlap so, it was basically 10+ days of NO FUN! They both handled it like champs of course, but being contained to the house to try to keep our germs to ourselves wasn't fun.

Now that we're past the sickness, we've been getting ready for Christmas and looking forward to a fun day here in Vegas just us 4. We will miss being with all our family back in INDIANA, that's for sure.

Claire is 8 and 1/2 months old and so happy and fun! Her and Carson are starting to play so much together and he is so good with her. I caught him the other day making sure she had enough toys to play with and apologizing to her when he accidently hit her in the head. Sweet boy... Carson is hilarious lately, I mean hilarious...he walked out from brushing his teeth the other night with me to the living room and looked at Daniel and said, "I love you Daddy Daniel Newell." We were laughing SOOOO hard! Where did that come from? He is so full of love and laughter...pure joy overflows from him and the only other place that I know that simply comes from is the Lord. We pray with Carson every night and he is VERY routine in his prayers and it makes us laugh EVERY night as we have to go in a certain order and sit in a certain spot, etc. We thank God every night for the blessing he gave us in our children and we pray that during this season you too will be thankful for the greatest Gift, our Lord Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. You updated your blog! Yay! We need to have a phone date soon. Your little ones are getting so big. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete